San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This Workshop may enhance your business life. You will return to your office with a new understanding of your sponsorship portfolio and a new methodology for sponsorship evaluation. We will use our years of experience to help you become a better, more proactive manager, one with greatly increased productivity
What you can expect
- Change the way you evaluate and manage sponsorships forever.
- Comprehensive workshops create experts in the field of sponsorship evaluation.
- Learn how to increase the value of your sponsorship portfolio by 10-40% without a budget increase.
- Receive dynamic, results-oriented training, use live web tools and get expert one-on-one coaching.
- Enjoy the casual fun atmosphere of a hands-on half-day workshop.
- Recognize the value of the rigorous, real-world SPONSORIUM methodology that you can implement immediately.
- Identify and separate Winners, Potential, Strategic and Low Fit with an innovative three-dimensional matrix.
- Learn how to evaluate one investment against another, pinpoint strengths and weaknesses, and translate your daily challenges into increased sponsorship momentum.
- Discover superior, user-friendly software tools and evaluation secrets that yield outstanding results.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the principles behind effective sponsorship evaluation and management.
- Receive a Master Class Certification on Sponsorship Assessment.
To view the workshop's agenda click here.
Save This Event
When & Where
SPONSORIUM provides online Sponsorship and Community Investment Management software to brands in more than 50 countries. The PerforMind™ system allows corporations to efficiently and consistently evaluate, manage and report on upcoming and current partnerships. SPONSORIUM empowers industry professionals to dedicate their time to improving partnerships and enriching communities through value-added tasks. “Freeing their hands, inspiring their heads,” as Founder Paul Pednault puts it.
SPONSORIUM is independent from consulting. It is privately funded, product-oriented and focuses on knowledge transfer. SPONSORIUM has invested more than any other in research and development and offers the ultimate online management software for engaging in sponsorship and corporate citizenship. Its PerforMind™ tool has been peer reviewed and improved since 1994.