Investment: $400, 50% deposit upon registration
Requirements: Registered Massage Therapist status
What will you learn?
- Benefits of Maternal and Postpartum Massage
- Contraindications and Guidelines to Maternal Massage
- Special Circumstances
- Emotional and Physical aspects of Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Positioning, Supports and Materials
- Techniques and the Stages of Pregnancy
- Labour Massage
- Postpartum Massage
After completion of the weekend course, to receive certification, you will perform 10 practicum massages at your own location. At least 2 of the massages are to be performed on postnatal women, and each massage is to be offered to a different woman.
The practicum massages are to be completed within 6 months of taking the weekend course. If not completed within the 6 month period, you may retake the weekend course for $250 +gst and then receive an additional 6 months to complete the required practicum massages.
Course Cancellation Policy
Deposit payment is 100% non-refundable, except in the case of program cancellation by InspirED Me. Full course cancellation policy is available on our website at http://inspiredme.ca/cancellation-policy/