ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN! Time to book your seat at the longest running and most informative Canadian Technical Conference for Brewing Technologies. Please join us for this 2 + 1 day event in January at the Westin Bristol Hotel.
- Build a Brewery Breakout Session – LIMITED SPACE!
- Designing and Implementing a Quality Program – LIMITED SPACE!
- Beer Bus – Indie Ale House, Rainhard Brewing Co, Bandit Brewing Co, Henderson Brewing Co, Big Rock Brewery - LIMITED SPACE!
- Saisons and Grisettes Beer History Hosted by Yvan De Baets – Brewmaster of Brasserie de la Senne in Brussels and Contributing Writer of the Farmhouse Ales Book
- Early bird admission to the conference has been extended until Wednesday, January 18th.
Wednesday January 25th, 2017
The 1st ever brewery tour bus trip is a sponsored event and SEATS ARE LIMITED! Only $35!
- 10:00 a.m. Meet and prepare to depart Westin
- 11:00 a.m. Indie Ale House for lunch
- 12:30 p.m. Rainhard Brewing Co
- 2:00 p.m. Bandit Brewing Co
- 3:30 p.m. Henderson Brewing Co.
- 5:00 p.m. Big Rock Brewery
- 6:30 p.m. Return to Westin
Thursday January 26th, 2017
Conference session - enjoy technical presentations in the morning & afternoon. Full-course lunch provided.
Beer Stube 730pm - 12am - make new friends & catch up with old acquaintances over beers donated from breweries across Ontario
Design & Implementation of Quality Programs in a Brewery Breakout Session - 50 people max
Planning and Building a Brewery Breakout Session - 50 people max
Friday January 27th, 2017
Conference session - enjoy technical presentations in the morning, followed by full-course lunch and some quick announcements by your local MBAC reps.
Register by January 13th and enjoy early bird prices on both the hotel and admission!
Westin Bristol phone number and rates
(416) 675-9444 - $159.00 vs $199.00 per night