The 8 startups participating in the 10 week McGill Lean Startup Program have worked very hard and are ready to pitch in front of the public.
- Avocado Desserts redefines the snacking and dessert industries by making delicious healthy.
- GradLounge drives better research by boosting knowledge exchange between graduate students using an online collaborative platform.
- NanoCrystaLab brings crystal nanotechnology to clinical practice. It manufactures a specialized toothpaste for cleaning dental implants.
- PairUp is an online platform for connecting temporary vacancies with local property management.
- Parscit is a last mile delivery solution that allows online retailers to provide scheduled evening deliveries to their customers.
- Saccade Analytics develops software that enables doctors to better diagnose concussion and dizziness.
- TmDesk is a web-based virtual desk designed for team discussions.
- Voco is giving anyone the opportunity to tell their story. We're starting by making competitively priced videos for startups to create low barrier, entry level production jobs for talented new creators.
Come hear these diverse startups pitch!