McGill & U of T Faculty of Law Information Session in NYC
Friday, 18 October 2013 from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
Study Law in Canada: Application Information Session
Join us for an interactive discussion about the benefits and process of applying to law school in Canada. You'll get the inside scoop on the admissions process from two of Canada's leading law schools, McGill University and the University of Toronto.
This session will include:
- Opening remarks from the Canadian Consulate General (Consul, Jean-Philippe Linteau)
- Overview of the Canadian legal education system
- Application process and overview of both institutions
- Financial aid considerations and employment opportunities
* This session is being hosted jointly by the Office of Admissions at McGill University and the U of T Faculty of Law.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
If you require any information you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416-978-0210.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes. As space may be limited please bring a copy of your registration for this event with you.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes. That is fine, but if you are bringing a guest please also have them register for the event as space is very limited.
When & Where
Faculty of Law
Sara-Marni Hubbard, MA.
Student Programs Coordinator
Faculty of Law, University of Toronto