MedConnect is a student conference connecting tomorrow’s health care professionals with today’s. In a one-day conference, attendees will learn from physicians and other health professionals, engage in workshops to immerse themselves in the medical world, and receive invaluable insight from current medical students. This event is aims to educate and inspire students curious about a career in medicine, providing a strong foundation for future studies and ventures.
MedConnect is a non-profit event and is open to motivated university students and high school students, targeted towards those curious about a career in medicine. Originally held exclusively for university undergraduate students, MedConnect is now opening up to a broader audience to provide a higher quality experience to the future generation of health professionals.
You can expect the following from our event:
- Four lectures from physicians from different medical fields like cardiology, neuropsychiatry, and more
- Two unique workshops created to best prepare you for the medical world and application process
- A panel with question and answer period from current medical students from each medical school year
- An organizing team of undergraduate and medical students with deep knowledge into the medical application process and connections to the health fields
- Additional resources and materials to aid your pathway to medicine and future ventures
Contact us at TeamMedConnect@gmail.com
or visit our website at https://medconnectconference.com/