Actions and Detail Panel
Meet-and-Greet (Advanced Business Management - Alcoholic Beverages)
Mon, 5 December 2016, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST
Please join us on Mon Dec 5 2016 between 7pm-8pm at the Eglinton Learning Site to find out more about this exciting new program starting January 2017!
Advanced Business Management - Alcoholic Beverages
Meet the faculty and speak with industry professionals about the program and the exciting career pathways waiting for you after this program.
Enjoy some light refreshments and hors d'oeuvres as well!
Only 8 months (full-time)
Part-time option available.
Evening courses available.
All expenses paid co-op in Denmark to work on a Beer project (some restrictions apply).
- Product and category manager
- Inventory replenishment
- Planning professional
- Brand and retail marketer
- Key accout manager
- Sales representative (commercial inside and territory)
Areas of Employment:
- Private and government reailers
- Alcoholo beverage suppliers from large multinational to small craft producers
- On-premise businesses such as restaurants, bars, and private clubs
- Trade agencies
See our program page here!: http://www.centennialcollege.ca/programs-courses/full-time/business-management-alcoholic-beverages/
Check out our video here!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YTPvJjE75Y&feature=youtu.be