Actions and Detail Panel
Men's Group in Burnaby, Feb. 22 – Mar. 29, 2017
Wed, 22 Feb 2017, 6:30 PM – Wed, 29 Mar 2017, 9:30 PM PST
Persons who attend our sessions can expect to:
• Gain more control over their responses when anger arises.
• Understand origins & effects of abuse and what can be done about them.
• Hear what has worked for others in similar situations.
• Reduce anxiety, increase connections with others and gain compassion.
• Develop a clear plan to deal with difficult situations when they arise
Our groups offer you the chance of learning alongside others who, like you, care enough to change what they do with their anger. The participants expand their understanding of themselves and gain depth in their understanding of relationships from exploring their own and others’ experiences in relation to the ideas we present. People often find that others have similar experiences, or gain insights into how other people’s experiences might be when they are different. The group also provides a very supportive environment where people are treated with respect and understanding that facilitates the transformation of anger into something constructive.
The Full Price of the 6 week course is $400 plus GST (including the $100 deposit)
At the intersection of Royal Oak and Sanders St. in Burnaby. This is three blocks north of Kingsway on Royal Oak. From that “T” intersection you will be able to see a blue school portable at the edge of a playing field. This is where we meet. This is a site of the South Burnaby Neighbourhood House and says so on the side of the building.