Actions and Detail Panel
MEY Night - May Edition
Wed, 24 May 2017, 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM EDT
Join us for MEY Night.
This 3-hour class event is a wonderful place for like-minded people to come together, share ideas and learn together. It features a powerful group discussion on a topic of interest that changes each month.
The purpose of this group is to empower and inspire you to think outside the box and believe that anything is possible in your life.
This 90 minute class combines the power of yoga, meditation and essential oils for a truely powerful experience. No experience required in yoga or meditation.
We will start with a Gentle Flow Yoga session that willl help nourish your mind and body. Next we will tap into your inner sacred space of wisdom to nourish your soul. When we combine both of these with the use of essentail oils, it will leave you with a profound experience.
Light refreshments and snacks will be provided. Please bring a journal to take notes after your meditation experience. You will expeirence insights during this portion of the class that you will want to write down so you dont forget.
** No previous experience required to join this class. You will be happy you tried this class.
6:30pm - Social Time
7:00pm - YOGA
7:45pm - Meditation
8:30pm - Class Discussion & Sacred Circle
Why should I join the Empower Your Spirit Group?
- You are ready to make some positive changes in your life and you are committed to your own personal growth.
- You want to take that next step in your life to gain a greater understanding of you need to do.
- You are interested in learning how to connect with your higher-self.
- You want to learn how to manifest positive things in your life.
- You are interested in learning in a positive group setting where you can share your ideas and ask questions.
- You are curious and feel guided to try something new but you dont know what that is yet. In this group, you will find out what that is.
- You'll be added to my private facebook group that only members of Empower Your Spirit is allowed to join. It's a great place to connect in between classes and ask questions.
Light refreshments and snacks will be provided. Please bring a journal to take notes during the educational portion of the group event.
** ** Maximum 10 participants. We have 6 regular women in the group; so space is lmited.
The class event will be held at Threelights Healing Studio located in Kanata North. Address and event confirmation will be sent once your ticket is reserved.