Actions and Detail Panel
Microsoft - 2017 Manufacturing Conference- Cambridge
Thu, 18 May 2017, 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
Contact us at 519-585-7524 X 45
or email Brad @ firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any help signing up for the event or have any questions.
This is the fourth co-sponsored manufacturing event organized by Sabre Limited on behalf of Microsoft.
This event has a special focus on small and medium businesses in Manufacturing. This year Sabre and Microsoft will have a special focus on Dynamics 365 and NAV 2017 – and discuss the impact these products should have on SMB Manufacturing.
- Manage your data with Material and Labour Barcoding with InsightWorks
- Measure productivity, utilization and efficiencies with Jet Reports
- Empower and connect your Mobile Field Service technical force with ExpandIT
- Optimize your Production Schedule or Service orders with Netronic Scheduling
- Learn about CAD to ERP Integration options with Javelin Technologies
- Find out how Microsoft Dynamics can help you control your Inventory, Purchasing, Job Costs and Operations.
8:00 am to 8:30 am Registration and Networking
8:30 am to 9:15 am Microsoft Keynote Presented by Microsoft Canada
9:30 am to 10:15 am Sabre Engineer to Order manufacturing in Dynamics NAV
10:30 am to 11:15 am Insight Works Session
Barcoding solutions for manufacturing companies using Dynamics NAV.
11:15 am to 12:45 pm
Networking and Lunch
12:45 pm to 1:30 pm Jet Reports
Powerful Data Visualization and Reporting for Dynamics NAV
1:45 pm to 2:05 pm Javelin
CAD and ERP Integration best practices
2:15 pm to 3:00 pm ExpandIT
Mobile Service Workforce solutions of Dynamics NAV
3:15 pm to 3:45 pm Closing Remarks