Actions and Detail Panel
Microsoft - 2017 Manufacturing Conference
Thu, 19 January 2017, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
Microsoft Canada is pleased to announce the 2017 Microsoft Manufacturing Conference,
This is the third co-sponsored manufacturing event organized by Sabre Limited on behalf of Microsoft.
This event has a special focus on small and medium businesses in Manufacturing. This year Sabre and Microsoft will have a special focus on Dynamics 365 and NAV 2017 – and discuss the impact these products should have on SMB Manufacturing.
- 8:00 am to 9:00 am Registration and Networking
- 9:00 am to 9:45 am Microsoft Keynote, Presented by Microsoft Canada
- 10 am to 10:45 am Sabre Keynote Dynamics 365 and NAV 2017
- 11 am to 11:30 am Insight Works Session
Barcoding solutions for manufacturing companies using Dynamics NAV.
- 11:30 am to 1:00 pm Networking and Lunch
- 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm Netronics Session, Simple and Easy Visual Scheduling for NAV
- 1:45 pm to 2:15 pm Jet Reports, Powerful Data Visualization and Reporting for Dynamics NAV
- 2:30 pm to 3:00 pm Preactor Session, Advanced Scheduling for NAV
- 3:15 pm to 3:45 pm Closing Session