Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2010: Level 2
Course Specifications –
Course number: 084593
Course length: 1.0 day(s)
Certification: MOS: Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010, MOS: Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 Expert
Exam: General 77–883, Expert 77–888
Course Description –
Course Objective: You will enhance your presentation by using features that will transform it into a powerful means of communication. You will customize the PowerPoint interface to suit your requirements and use features to create dynamic and visually appealing presentations. You will then finalize a presentation and secure it to authenticate its validity.
Target Student: This course is designed for professionals who will use Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 to prepare presentations and be more productive in their work.
Prerequisites: To ensure your success, we recommend that you first take one of the introductory courses, such as Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2010 : Level 1, or have equivalent knowledge and skills.
Course Objectives –
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Customize the PowerPoint environment.
- Customize a design template.
- Add SmartArt graphics to a presentation.
- Add special effects to a presentation.
- Customize a slide show.
- Collaborate on a presentation.
- Secure and distribute a presentation.
Course Content –
Lesson 1: Customizing the PowerPoint Environment
- Topic 1A: Customize the PowerPoint Interface
- Topic 1B: Set Options for Working with PowerPoint
Lesson 2: Customizing a Design Template
- Topic 2A: Set Up a Slide Master
- Topic 2B: Create Custom Slide Layouts
- Topic 2C: Add Footers
- Topic 2D: Modify the Notes Master
- Topic 2E: Modify the Handout Master
Lesson 3: Adding SmartArt Graphics to a Presentation
- Topic 3A: Insert SmartArt Graphics
- Topic 3B: Modify SmartArt Graphics
Lesson 4: Adding Special Effects to a Presentation
- Topic 4A: Add Multimedia Elements
- Topic 4B: Customize Slide Component Animations
Lesson 5: Customizing a Slide Show
- Topic 5A: Set Up a Custom Slide Show
- Topic 5B: Annotate a Presentation
- Topic 5C: Create a Presenter-Independent Slide Show
- Topic 5D: Set Up a Slide Show to Repeat Automatically
Lesson 6: Collaborating on a Presentation
- Topic 6A: Review a Presentation
- Topic 6B: Publish Slides to a Slide Library
- Topic 6C: Restrict Access to a Shared Presentation
- Topic 6D: Share a Presentation Using PowerPoint Web App
Lesson 7: Securing and Distributing a Presentation
- Topic 7A: Broadcast a Presentation
- Topic 7B: Convert a Presentation into a Video
- Topic 7C: Package a Presentation
- Topic 7D: Publish a Presentation to Other File Formats
- Topic 7E: Secure a Presentation