Actions and Detail Panel
[MISA] MIS Connect Business Tech Conference
Sat, 25 March 2017, 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM PDT
Technology has dramatically changed all aspects of the business world. Everything from finance to human resources all leverage technology to better provide value.
For business students in today's ultracompetitive job market, an understanding of technology is imperative.
To help introduce and educate students on these new areas of technology, MISA will be hosting the first MIS Connect Conference. By attending MIS Connect, students will get to:
- meet and network with other students interested in technology
- build relationships with industry professionals and experts from various fields
- learn how technology is shaping various industries, everything from Fintech to HRIS
- attend workshops to learn important skills for today's competitive job market
- Cloud Computing
- HR Tech
- Project Managment
Exhibitors (this list is still growing!)
- Traction on Demand
- PMI (Project Management Institute)
- ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association)
- IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis)
This is a great opportunity for all students (alumnus and non-business included) to network with industry professionals as well as to enhance their knowledge. Lunch will also be provided. Hope to see you there!
Have questions or want to buy tickets in person? Contact us at email@example.com to meet up on campus!