LOOKING FOR EMPLOYMENT?
Job seekers register to attend the Mississauga Employment Expo May 24, 2017 and meet face to face with local employers and recruiters who are looking to hire. Whether you are looking for a new Job, thinking about a career change or upgrading your skills, be sure to register to attend the Employment Expo today.
If you are looking for a new Job or career opportunities, the Employment Expo is your one stop connection to connect face to face with potential employers that are looking to recruit qualified candidates into their organization.
The Employment Expo & Career Expo provide a great recruitment platform for employers looking to hire a diverse group qualified candidates The Employment Expo, will offer a unique and exciting environment to reach job-seekers within the Region of Peel who are seeking employment, as well as inspiration and information on training and other career information and resources as they job search.
NEED CAREER TRAINING?
Meet with representatives from colleges and universities and get information you need on academic and Credential assessment Services, bridging Programs, language training and guidance that can help you reach your educational and career goals.
Find a job and explore your employment, career and training options!Register NOW!
PAST EMPLOYERS AT THE JOB EMPLOYMENT EXPO INCLUDE
- American Income
- AMJ Campbell Movers
- Anishnabeg Outreach Employment and Training
- Automotive Training Centres
- Canadian Forces - The Royal Highland Fusiliers
- Canadian Armed Forces
- Cambridge Fire Services
- Canada Heavy Equipment College
- Career Center Employment Ontario
- Conestoga College
- Dean Group
- Discount Car & Truck Rental
- Immigrant Access Fund Canada
- Just Energy
- Kelly Services
- Kitchener – Waterloo Multicultural Centre
- Loblaw Company
- Liberty Staffing Services
- McDonalds Restaurant
- Miura Canada Co. Ltd.
- Ministry of Community, Safety & Correctional Services
- Pre Apprenticeship Training Institute
- Saint John’s Ambulance Services
- Stackpole International
- The Agency Employment Services
- The PIC Group
- Transport Training Centre’s of Canada
- Universal Staffing
- Waste Management of Canada Corp
- YMCA – Employment Services
- 5 Star Water Solutions
EMPLOYMENT SECTORS & TRAINING FACILITATORS
- Academic Insititution
- Automotive Training
- College and Schools
- Community Engagement Specialists
- Community Agency
- Construction Training
- Employment and Counselors
- Emergency Services
- Employment Services
- Food and Beverage
- Municipal, Provinceial/Federal Government
- Private College
- Public Safety
- Retail Automotive
- Settlement Service
- Staffing Services
- Supply Chain
- Trades – Apprenticeships
- Transport & Environment
- Transport and Heavy good Training
BECOME AN EXHIBITOR:
Are you and Employer looking to hire? The Employment Expo will provide an excellent recruiting opportunity. Don’t miss your chance meet and hire the BEST candidates for your organization at an upcoming event.
The Employment Expo & Career Expo provide a great recruitment platform for employers looking to hire a diverse group qualified candidates and for job seekers to network and connect face to face with potential employers and organization that can help them with their career paths.
Becoming an exhibitor at the Mississauga Employment Expo allows your company or organization an opportunity to connect directly and recruit qualified candidates.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN EXHIBITOR: CLICK HERE