Actions and Detail Panel
MLT Aikins Presents The Walrus Talks Success in the West
Thu, 8 June 2017, 7:30 PM – 10:30 PM PDT
The Walrus Talks Success in the West
Leadership perspectives on building success for the next century. Why the west is the key to Canadian success, and how the west will be won. Covering business, technology, resources, community, and much more.
- Richard Bartrem, Vice-President, Marketing Communications, WestJet
- Stewart Beck, President and CEO, Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada
- Kimberly Jonathan, Chief of Federation of Saskatchewan Indian Nations
- Chief Clarence Louie, Osoyoos Indian Band
- Stephen Murphy, Executive Vice President, Banking, Canadian Western Bank
- Roy Ratnavel, Executive Vice-President, CI Investments
Thursday, June 8, 2017
7:00 p.m. Doors Open
7:30 p.m. The Walrus Talks
Vancouver Art Gallery,
750 Hornby St., Vancouver
The Walrus Talks is a national series of events produced by the Walrus Foundation. Each event offers thoughtful, inspiring thinking and seven minute talk from scholars, writers, performers, scientists, artists, business leaders, and more.
Questions about the Walrus Talks? Read our FAQs here.