Actions and Detail Panel
Money Management for Ladies (Oshawa)
Sat, 21 January 2017, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
Start your year off to a healthy, financial start. We are taking your money management to the next level of success. Can you afford NOT to take this interactive course?
A true independent woman is someone who is confident, empowered and self-sufficient, in all areas of their life- including finances. When it comes to money, women are “scared” to talk about it, are less confident and less likely to take revenue-generating risks, as compared to their male counterparts. Now, you don’t need to make a ton of money, you just need to know how to manage it- and plan for financial success. 9 out of 10 women will be left with the sole responsibility of their finances at some point of their lives. Are you prepared for this?
Due to popular request, we will be converting our MONEY MANAGEMENT FOR LADIES course into a LIVE interactive mini course. This is your opportunity to get HANDS-ON experience with building your financial plan, killing your debt and getting serious about your wealth generation.
This course is right for you if:
- You are always struggling to pay your bills
- You want to learn how to better manage your money
- You want to build additional residual income in your business
- You don’t feel confident in your financial situation
- You want to take your finances to the next level
- You are saving for the next big purchase in your life
In this interactive course, you will learn how to:
- Take charge of your money; not let your money take charge of you
- Be smart with your money
- Set healthy monthly goals- in business and life
- Get on-track for living a sweet life of being “debt-free”
- Effectively track your cash inflows and outflows
- Earn and save more
- Leverage small financial tips to achieve explosive results
- Avoid certain money pitfalls
- Create your 12-month financial vision map
- Be the true independent woman that you want be