The right volunteers bring your mission to life! An experienced manager of volunteers shares her wisdom and the steps of effective screening.
You will learn:
- The benefits of screening
- The steps of screening
- How to screen beyond a police check
- Managers of volunteers
- Date: April 20, 2017
- Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Facilitator: Sharlene Cunningham
- Location: Propellus Boardroom, Floor 11, Kahanoff Centre, 1170 105 - 12 Avenue SE
- Pricing: Member $50.00 Non-Member $100.00
- Refreshments and light snacks will be provided
Workshop Registration and Cancellation Policies:
There is a maximum of two registrants per organization. If you have more than two colleagues interested in registering for the workshop, consider signing up for a facilitated learning session! Contact Lori DeLuca at (403) 231-1439 or firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.
To cancel your registration, please notify a Propellus staff member at (403) 265-5633 or email@example.com 24 hours in advance of the workshop, in which a full refund can be given at that time. Last minute cancellations and no shows will have the option to transfer their registration to another workshop within the same year, otherwise no refund will be given.