Actions and Detail Panel
Mortgages 101: Solutions l lender options l understand interest rates and m...
Wed, 17 May 2017, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM MDT
Join us for an casual, informative session covering Mortgages 101. With the recent federal governent mortgage guideline changes obtaining a mortgage has become a bit more complex.
If you plan to buy a home and you have questions about mortgages, mortgage products, options, and interest rates this event is the perfect fit.
This event is designed for:
- anyone considering buying a home in the next year
- anyone with questions about buying a home, obtaining a mortgage, or understanding interest rates
- anyone who wants to know how the mortgage process works
- anyone who wants to learn what to do and most importantly what not to do
Julie will help you:
- find the right mortgage solution and the right interest rate
- learn the steps to buying a home
- understand the First Time Home Buyers program and down payment options
- understand mortgage insurance (CMHC), what legal fees will be, and how land titles works
- learn how to pay your mortgage down faster and how to become mortgage free faster
- feel comfortable and confident in the mortgage and home buying process
Sign up a friend or family member as well! If you plan to purchase the home with a partner please bring them along.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is free parking in the parking lot in front of the DLC Elevation Mortgage office located at 111, 3411 - 20 Street, SW.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Julie anytime by phone at 403-828-4832, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect online at www.juliejeffery.ca.