Actions and Detail Panel
Moving from Inclusion to Differentiation
Mon, 5 December 2016, 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM PST
Moving from Inclusion to Differentiation – Giving Every Child What They Need to Succeed
Our classrooms are becoming increasingly complex. This workshop focuses on helping teachers and other school staff meet the diverse needs of learners and create environments where everyone is included.
- What do inclusion and differentiation mean? What does the research say?
- How do I create an inclusive environment?
- What does the new curriculum say about differentiation for all students?
- How can I plan to meet the needs of every child?
- What are some tricks, tips, and tools to help me along the way?
Who would benefit? Classroom teachers, learning support teachers, EAs, administrators, YCWs, and others.
Mountain Elementary School – 8:30am – 11:30am