Please note: You may download the template documents in advance of the session, feel free to bring your laptop to work along with the presentation (note: there are three versions of the same Financial template for services, products, or restaurant, choose the one most relevant to your business): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/smvg4a760ej7x8u/AAAM-mFLV1Rfp3UUlKnXwej3a?dl=0
Join us for this two hour session where you will learn about:
- Creating your cash flow budget and revenue projections
- - Understanding your financial forecasts
- - Budgeting for your start-up costs (or up-front growth costs)
- - Estimating your month-to-month revenue and operating expenses
- - Ensuring proper documentation of notes to your financials
- - Detailed walk-through and guidance on a template cash flow projections Excel spreadsheet
- - Understanding how your written business plan ties in to your budget and projected revenue
- - Recordkeeping and bookkeeping principles
This session runs typically runs once a month and is limited to nine attendees only per session. Small groups allow you to ask your own questions directly to our business consultant.
We look forward to seeing you!
Please arrive a few minutes before the scheduled session with photo ID to check in with the security desk. Thank you for your cooperation.
Thank you for your interest in starting or growing your business. We want to be able to give you and other businesses continuous support through the development and growth of your business. In order to provide businesses with this support, we need to collect data about your business, progress and growth.
Save This Event
When & Where
IBM Innovation Space/Markham Convergence Centre
3600 Steeles Ave E
ON L3R 9Z7
Markham Small Business Centre
Markham Small Business Centre (MSBC) is an office of the City of Markham in partnership with the Government of Ontario, we are a member of the provincial Ontario Network of Entrepreneurs (ONE). MSBC provides free and confidential business advice and information to entrepreneurs and small business owners through:
- Group information/consultation sessions
- One-on-one appointments
- Educational seminars
- Responding to business inquiries
Specializing in start-up and early stage growth, on topics such as:
- Start-up regulations
- Business planning
- Marketing research and strategy
- Understanding business financing
- Business taxation
- Youth entrepreneurship grants and programs