The following outlines a one-day Educational Training Seminar and 30 day Health and Wellness challenge to kickstart a healthy and active lifestyle for entrepreneurs. Target date is NOVEMBER 9, 2016.
The seminar will include:
- An introduction to functional fitness including CrossFit methodologies
- How fitness can increase your workplace efficiency and improve team building
- An instructor-lead workout for all skill levels plus a baseline test of your current fitness level
- An informative “Lunch and Learn” focusing on nutrition strategies and helpful tips/hints with our certified nutrition coach
This seminar will kickoff a 30 day Health and Wellness challenge, where you can learn the principals used in the seminar to get you and your colleagues living a healthier lifestyle. At the end of the 30 days, participants will reconvene to repeat the baseline test, measure fitness improvements and celebrate your successes!
30 Day Health and Wellness Challenge: November 9th - December 7th
- 1 month customized “Balanced” meal plan based on Gender and Workout Time of Day
- Four weeks of workouts that you can do at your regular gym or at home - minimal equipment
- Pre and Post Challenge Workouts (Post get-together targeted Dec 7th, 2016, 10am-12pm)
- Pre and Post body measurements, biometric scan & photos - see your progress!
- Facebook Group with weekly workout posts, access to RCFP coaches for Q&A + other helpful information, connection to other challenge participants for motivation & accountability
Schedule of Events (November 9, 2016)
10:00 am: Arrive at Reebok CrossFit FirePower, welcome & introductions
10:30 am: Educational seminar - Introduction to Functional Fitness & Workplace Benefits
11:00 am: Workout time! Warm-up, skill practice, benchmark workout, cool down
12:00 pm: Lunch and Learn Nutrition Seminar with our certified Nutrition Coach
1:00pm: Question and Answer Period, Pre-measurements/Photos
Cost: $249 + HST per person (+ fees if paying on Eventbrite) Email email@example.com to arrange payment by e-transfer. Minimum 10 participants required. Receipts provided to all participants for “Education & Training”
Make your Health & Fitness a priority!