Actions and Detail Panel
NABS Career Progress Network Meeting
Tue, 22 November 2016, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM EST
Twice monthly in Toronto, a group of communications, marketing, advertising and media professionals, keen to advance their careers, either by securing their next position or by carving an entrepreneurial path, meet to help each other expedite movements forward.
Facilitated by Senior Career Consultant, Trevor Cape, participants are coached to strengthen the understanding and articulation of their unique value proposition, identify suitable career opportunities and navigate all aspects of career transition.
Key focus areas include research strategies, skill building, positioning; resumes, bios and cover letters; social media; networking; interviewing; pursuing defined opportunities and creating new ones.
- “Renewed confidence & approach with handling multiple interview scenarios”
- “Elevated confidence with networking…I literally went from 0 to 10 in terms of networking using NABS multiple tips”
- “We all go through hardships and struggles and the job hunt that took me a year was definitely one of those! I want to thank NABS, you are amazing at what you do”
- “Everyone at the meetings was very welcoming, supportive, and introduced me to their networks and one of them led me to an interview”
- “THIS is a great way to spend a Tuesday morning – job hunting can be lonely and daunting – I leave these meetings with new energy and positivity! I’ve made lots of new contacts and friends!”
- “The genuine interest shown in my career progression by NABS is remarkable!”
Spaces are limited so please register now to attend.