Actions and Detail Panel
Naloxone Workshop - March 29
Wed, 29 March 2017, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
Pharmacists and pharmacy team members are invited to join us at the University of Waterloo School of Pharmacy to learn how to administer and counsel on naloxone.
We will cover the following topics:
- How to build and use an IM or intra-nasal naloxone kit,
- Who should get a kit (eg parents of teenagers),
- New street grade fentanyls
- Differences between public health and pharmacy programs (ODB)
- Practical advice on talking to patients about substance use
The price of admission is $40.00 (that includes HST) which covers supplies. Payment will be collected at the door. Debit and credit accepted.
Run in partnership with Region of Waterloo Public Health and Sanguen Health Center.