National Conference on Building Facility and Operations - 2016
Thursday, 27 October 2016 at 8:30 AM - Friday, 28 October 2016 at 1:30 PM (PDT)
The National Conference on Building and Facility Operations (NCBFO) brings together global, national and local commissioning firms, policy makers, builders and researchers. Our focus is reduction in energy consumption, operating cost and environmental impact of buildings and industrial facilities.
NCBFO 2016 is the leading forum for individuals interested in the continuous improvement in operations of buildings and facilities.
When & Where
Building Commissioing Association (BCxA) Western Canada Chapter
The mission of the Building Commissioning Association Western Canada chapter is to guide the building commissioning industry in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, BC and the Yukon by advancing best practices and education throughout the building industry, and promoting the benefits of building commissioning to achieve buildings that work.
- Develop and advance technical resources for commissioning professionals
- Form collaborative relationships with other organizations serving the built environment
- Influence standards, policies and codes that support high performance buildings
- Deliver the longest-running annual conference on building commissioning and innovations in our industry
- Endorse certification programs that set the highest industry standards for credentialed commissioning professional