Actions and Detail Panel
Navratri [Dandiya Nights] - 2016
Sharad Navaratri: This is the most important of the Navaratris. It is simply called Maha Navaratri (the Great Navaratri) and is celebrated in the 'pratipada' (first day) of the bright fortnight of the lunar month of Ashvin. Also known as Sharad Navaratri, as it is celebrated during Sharad (beginning of winter, September–October).
Here people will be dancing in circle on traditonal Folk songs and also they play with sticks called DANDIYA.
Please come and join us for this Dancing Event.
Here are the Dates and Location Details :
1. 1st October - Saturday - Studley Gym, Dalhousie University [5pm-11pm]
2. 8th October - Saturday - Dartmouth North Community Center [6pm - 11pm]
3. 15th October - Saturday - Studley Gym, Dalhousie University [5pm-11pm]
Address For both the Venues :
1. Studley Gym, Dalhousie University, 6260 South Street, Halifax, B3H 1X1.
2. Dartmouth North Community Center, 105 Highfield Park Dr, Dartmouth, B3A 0C2.
* We reserve right to escort or to refuse admission anyone off the event for improper conduct.
*Duplicate bookings/tickets will be discarded automatically.
*We reserve rights about any future changes with out prior notice.