Actions and Detail Panel
Networking and Professional Presence Workshop
Tue, 2 May 2017, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM ADT
This is a WinSETT Centre Special Topics Workshop. These 90 minute sessions are beneficial for women and their male colleagues in SETT, and provide valuable insight into how to navigate common workplace situations. Sessions will discuss the gender aspect of the topic, including research, tips, and strategies.
Networking and Professional Presence
This session will include:
- Understanding how you are perceived
- What is your reputation/brand?
- Four components of your professional presence
- Networking techniques
- Who faces specific networking challenges?
- Conversation openers and exit strategies
- Conferences- a special case
- Online networking
This workshop will be facilitated by Donna Clark of Courage Group International.