Trade and Media Wine Tasting, November 7th 2016
11:30am - 4pm
Join these Bay Area winemakers for a unique pop-up tasting of their portfolios:
- Bryan Harrington of Harrington Wines
- Tim Telli of Betwixt Wines
- Ed Kurtzman of August West Wine/Sandler Wine Co.
- Scott Shapley of Flywheel Wines/Halcon
- Kristie Tacey of Tessier Winery
- Pietro Buttitta of Prima Materia/Rosa d'Oro
- John Fones of Cellars 33
- More tba soon...
This tasting is open to accredited members of the food and wine trade only and credentials must be shown at check in. A tasting for the public will follow from 5-8pm that evening with tickets available at http://fst.im/s/7c362360?rf=fwebcmktshrecopy.
The Garage is located @ 687 Minna St. one block south of Mission St. at 8th St. The Civic Center Bart station is located two blocks away and ample parking is available at 5th and Mission only two blocks away.
The New Mission Winemakers are a loosely affiliated group of Bay Area craftspeople who operate outside of natural wine dogma, pursue many things in addition to balance, and hold the belief that grapes don't care for manifestos anyway.