Did you know that Canada is turning 150 next year? Celebrate 150 years anniversary with us in Canadian style in the middle of Hastings Highlands, just around the corner of Algonquin Park.
Join our ALL INCLUSIVE NEW YEARS EVE trip in Maynooth, Ontario. We are taking our Travelling Chicken chef so you can expect a delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight snacks prepared hot and fresh on the spot!
We have booked the entire hostel exclusively for Travelling Chickens! The accommodation is hostel style - we will be sharing rooms and bathrooms. Some of the rooms have double beds and some of them single beds. You will have a chance to pick your room at the time of booking (first come first served).
The NYE party will be held at the bar which is inside the hostel. A DJ will be playing for us the whole night so you can show us your moves on the dance floor! Chilled sparkling wine will be served for the countdown and we have also organised a campfire outside.
What other activities are there to do? It all depands on Mother Nature. If there is enough snow you can try dog sledding, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, hiking and/or ice fishing.
If the weather conditions are not good enough for snow activities then we can drive to Algonquin Park and do some hiking, visit Algonquin Park Museum and Gallery.
We will also have lot of board games with us and there is also a pool table at the hostel... and we will roast marshmallows over campfire!
New Years Eve party package $320 includes:
- 12 seats van transportation
- 2 nights shared accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, midnight snacks
- Water and soft drinks
- New Years Eve midnight sparkling wine toast
- NYE party with DJ
- shuttle to outdoor activities
- outdoor activities (dog sledding, snowmobiling, ice fishing)
- Beer and liquor
If you have your own transportation the price is $299.
Meeting point is at Dufferin Mall infront of the Beer store.
What to pack?
- The space in the car is very limited so please leave your big suitcase at home
- NYE Costume
- warm clothes (it's colder up North than here)
- winter shoes
- shampoo, soap, hairbrush, toothbrush
- your own alcohol (if you drink)
- health insurance valid in Ontario
Departure from Toronto at 2 pm
All day outdoor activities
NYE Party with DJ
Departure to Toronto
Why travel with us?
- We travel in small groups by comfortable cars (12 seat van or minivan)
- You are our friend and not just a client
- Local experience - we try to meet with local people on our trips (local guides, accommodation)
- you have freedom on our trips and you can always suggest what you want to see or where you want to eat
- Memories - we take lot of pictures on our trips and you can find them online anytime
We require the full amount to be payed via etransfer, credit card or cash before the trip.
You can pay 50% deposit on the time of your booking and the remeainding balance has to be payed 30 days before the trip.
Etransfer details: Email address email@example.com
Credit Card: https://travellingchicken.checkfront.com/reserve/?date=20161230
Meeting point at Dufferin Mall in front of the beer store. 900 Dufferin St, Toronto, ON M6H 4A9
Share with friends