Actions and Detail Panel
Newborn Sleep Workshop
Thu, 27 April 2017, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM EDT
What is normal for a newborn? How much should they be sleeping? Am I creating any bad habits by doing the things I'm doing? What can I expect when my baby arrives?
If you've asked yourself any of these questions (and most of us have!), join me as I go into details about realistic sleep expectations in newborns and how to set your child up to be the best sleeper he or she can be. Right from the start.
This in depth workshop will cover all important aspects of sleep for the 0-6 month age group including:
- Realistic sleep expectations in the first 6 months of life (naps, nighttime sleep and wakeful windows)
- Setting up the ideal sleep environment for your baby
- Safe sleep recommendations
- Sleep biology and what is happening when bubs closes his eyes
- Coping strategies for tired moms and dads
- Developmental milestones and their relationship with sleep
- Transitioning out of a swaddle
- Moving from bassinet to crib
- How to cope with travel and illness
- Setting up a flexible schedule
In addition to the amazing wealth of knowledge that you will leave with, Oaks n Acorns has gratiously invited you to come early or stay late and take advantage of their facilities...on the house! (Regular play fee $6+HST)
You will also be given a FREE Class Trial for any of Oaks n Acorns registered classes, which are open to babies as young as 4 months old.
And last but certainly not least, I would be happy to offer you a 10% discount off of my private consulting services if you would like to work together after having attended my workshop.
Visit Oaks n Acorns Website to check out all they have to offer!
Register now as spots are very limited!
No reimbursement for cancellations within 24 hours of the event. You are elligible, however, to defer your registration to an upcoming Sleeping Beauties Workshop at Oaks n Acorns. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.