On this all day 8-hour tour you will be picked up from your accommodation in Toronto between 9:30 and 10:00am and be taken to Niagara for the day.
We will visit 3 wineries –a small, a medium, and a large production winery, giving you a good cross-section of the different vineyards we have in the region. A winery tour and tasting will be given at each vineyard with charcuterie or cheese pairing served before lunch.
Ample information will be provided by your guide about the climate and geology of the region, trends of wine making, and the wines which you taste.
Stop for lunch (included) in Niagara-on-the-lake. Being one of the oldest towns in the province with a quaint and charming town centre you will have the chance to see a colonial gem and do some light shopping or strolling if desired.
After visiting our final vineyard, you will be taken back to your accommodation in Toronto in time for dinner. We aim for 5:00pm, but traffic can affect our timing.
– Transportation with pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation.
– Personable Tour with expert guide. (Max. 6 people per tour)
– Lunch in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
– Wine tastings, tours, and charcuterie at 3 top-shelf vineyards.
1. Visit to Niagara Falls and Maid of the Mist Boat Tour (Cannot be combined with other ticket types)
2. High Tea at The Prince of Wales Hotel, Niagara-on-the-Lake