Being lactose free and dairy free may bring up some concerns with the food choices you make for adequate nutrition. If you are looking for more vegetarian food options to make and need some new ideas, this is the class for you. We will focus on the nutrients that concerned individuals need to focus on getting more of vs. being an omnivore and how we can get those from strictly non-dairy sources.
* Baked sweet potato and caulifloer fries with a Lebanese garlic dip and green lentil hummus
* Home smoked salmon with collard greens and roasted eggplant
* Cauliflower rice and multigrain pudding with dried currants and walnuts
What is included: All the ingredients and water will be served.
Who should sign up?
- Caretaker for those who are lactose-free and dairy-free
- People who care about eating less dairy in their diet
- People who are conscious about their health and wellness
- Health Professionals
- People who love to COOK and EAT!