FARMTOWN CANADA is excited to invite you to help us
Raise awareness and funds for Anti domestic Human Trafficking
Hosting their first annual
NO RUN MARATHON
SIGN UP ONE OF FIVE WAYS TO GET INVOLVED asap..their are limited spots to join in the great afternoon of fun.
DONT RUN THROUGH 5 FINISH LINES, OR DONT EVEN ATTEND to become a key contributor.
1. Enter a team of four plus a general manager that will NOT train you.
Collect a combined donations of $850 per team to enter. (You will get a pledge sheet to encourage donors
to fund your NO RUN Marathon, with donor cards to complete and no training instructions or diets)
2. Enter as an individual no run participant that does not attend the event but fundraises for our cause
3. Enter as an individual no run participant that does attend and joins other individuals day of event
4. Sign up to sponsor/host a finish line, awards, food, cost of the event or the entire event and present your company or business information and staff the day of the event. Sponsor packages available for reviewing. HERE
5. Volunteer your time and services to make this event not happen! CONNECT ASAP below
Day of the event
Register at the Entry table and vote on who would have run and won at all finish lines to help our trophy selections
Hand in your team and individual pledge and sponsor donations and paperwork to not be light on your feet.
Sign the liability waiver to participate and not exert yourself.
Line up at your desinated not starting line or not.
-cross over 5 (chocolate, wine, eatdontrun, mystery, mud or water) finish lines with photos and activities each stop
-finish with our taco, lemonada and ice cream bars to fuel your body not needing to replace calories or hydration
-enjoy presentation of trophies and ribbon by our Guest MCEE for categories nobody really earned including:
best team spirit
best team costumes
team raising most awareness
best team cheer
-fiinish our time together with the cash bar and live music
-go home and plan how to not train for next year and submit your video for our final trophy contest
-view and grab your pictures at each finish line to share on social media
Notes to teams and individuals raising funds with donation~
Please make sure to write out your friends, coworker, collegue, family and neighbours contributions in legible printing to ensure they will recieve a year end tax receipt for their giving. Collect all moneys and cheques before your event if possible as you are being sponsored to not run! Use a device to go to farmtowncanada.ca/donate and have them complete their online contribution together, then record and not on your pledge sheets.
Any questions you can always call, or email us
Share with friends