Actions and Detail Panel
North York Moms & Families Christmas Party with Carolling
Sun, 11 December 2016, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST
Tis the season to be jolly! Join us for a delicious Christmas dinner with Santa as we celebrate the season as a community. Your ticket includes:
- A warm dinner that is delicious for the entire family!
- Photos with a professionl photographer at a photobooth!
- Christmas crafts for children and your inner kid-dult!
- Santa is visiting and bringing lots of cheer!
- Caroling with a children's choir and The Peoples Church Choi & Band in the auditorium
It’ll be a great time to come together over dinner, so we hope to see you all there!
Families are asked to bring the following:
1. Dessert to share
2. Donation of Brand new or gently used winter gear for homeless youth and refugee families.
Here is a schedule of what will happen:
4pm - Freeplay & Photoplay
4:30pm - Games, Craft Tables for Kids AND Parents
5:15 - Dinner is served
6:30pm - Carolling
Hope you can join us!
Dress Code: Your Holiday Best