Actions and Detail Panel
North York Moms & Families Halloween Party
Sat, 29 October 2016, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDT
Meet fellow young famlies in North York (who are equally sleep deprived) and share some Halloween Fun. Bring your kids in costume.
Families are asked to bring the following:
1. Veggie tray, fruit tray or dessert (nut and cultlery free)
2. Bowl or gift bag of 60 treats for 60 kids (extra might be helpful) - Nut free and healthy if possible.
3. Bag/pillow case for your child to get treats.
Bonus: If you can, please bring a pumpking to help decorate with (you can bring it home after the party).
Here is a schedule of what will happen:
4pm - Freeplay, photobooth (bring your own camera)
4:30pm - Costume dance and sing.
5:15 - Group picture/Baby Costume Parade
5:30pm - Pizza/Salad Dinner and freeplay
6 - Visit with Characters +Indoor trick or treating.
7 - clean up.
Hope you can join us!
Note for Mamapreneurs:
Please bring the following:
1. A 4 foot table or smaller table for your both.
2. A non-candy item to give to trick or treaters (approximately 70).