San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
It's that time of season again! The Northern Hills Community Association (NHCA) is looking for the next round of all-star volunteers to help out with it's next casino fundraiser! We're looking for outgoing volunteers who want to help with the casino and who want to have fun, meet new people, and contribute to a great cause.
Funds from the casino are to be used towards helping us to maintain our pleasure rinks and provide affordable or free community programming.
Free meals provided for all volunteers during their shifts. For the Countroom positions, you must arrive before 11 pm if you want the free food!
Note: Other typical casino positions like the General Manager, Banker etc have been filled (and are not displayed). Only the positions shown here are available.
The Volunteer Guide (and position descriptions) can be found by clicking here
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes, volunteers must be 18 years or age at the time of signing up. Also, please make sure you have a government issued Photo ID for check-in at the Casino (or equivalent ID with your date of birth on it).
When & Where
Northern Hills Community Association
The Northern Hills Community Association (NHCA) was established in 1998 and is comprised of Coventry Hills, Panorama Hills, Harvest Hills, Country Hills, and Country Hills Village. We work hard all year on bettering our communities. Various activities, events and programs have been organized and offered to our residents as follows:
- Children and adult sports programs
- Youth Council and youth related activities, such as free Family Day activities and the Youth Writing Program
- SPRY in the hills – a group for seniors, engaging in various activities, seminars and senior fitness
- Community gardens in Coventry Hills & Harvest Hills; Community beautification (i.e. planting at community entrances and in the community recreational areas)
- New outdoor recreational ice rinks
- Annual Community Resources/Health & Wellness fair, AGM, flea market and garage sale, community clean up, WINS clothing drive, e-cycling in conjunction with the Panorama e-community centre & business resources fair
- Free, monthly newsletter – the Northern Edge News; delivered to over 18,000+ homes & businesses
Our ultimate goal at the NHCA is to make the Northern Hills a better place to live, work and play! We look forward to your support, either in donations, sponsorships, promotions, volunteering, or any other manner!