GT Hiring Solutions, in cooperation with WorkLink Employment Society and Beacon Community Services, are hosting a Job Fair on Wednesday, November 2nd.
Over 50 employers will be onsite and actively recruiting!
A key opportunity for Job Seekers!!!
- Learn more about local employers and get your questions answered
- Network with employers and market your skills to hiring managers
- Maybe even get an on-the-spot interview!
Island Health (VIHA)
Beacon Community Services
We Care Home Services
Serenity Home Care
Cool Aid Society
Royal Bank of Canada
The Spaghetti Factory
Council of Carpenters
Pro Warehouse Demonstrators
Slegg Building Supplies
VForce Commercial Cleaners
Canadian Armed Forces
Truffles Group including
Better Choice Staffing
University of Victoria
Malatest & Associates
RalMax Group including
Salish Sea Industrial Services
- In the week before the November 2nd event, every registrant will receive a listing of participating employers and the specific jobs that they will be attempting to fill, so research the employers that you are most interested in and target your efforts!
- If you would like suggestions as to the most effective approach to an employer, talk to a counselor at a WorkBC Employment Centre.
- Attend a free Job Fair Prep workshop at your local Employment Service Centre (1483 Douglas St., 415 Gorge, or 3962 Borden).
- Participating Employers will be identified on this site and @gthiringblog as they are confirmed
When & Where
GT Hiring Solutions
GT Hiring Solutions (2005) Inc. is a privately-owned company headquartered in BC. Our mission is to partner with government, industry and community service providers to develop and deliver innovative client-focused employment programs and services. Our experienced and professional staff are passionate about helping individuals to find employment and achieve their potential.
GT Hiring Solutions delivers the WorkBC program in Victoria, Saanich, Nanaimo, Chilliwack and Burnaby. WorkBC is the provincial government's access point to the world of work in British Columbia. It was created with one key goal – to help all British Columbians to successfully navigate B.C.’s labour market.
Whether you are looking for work, interested in changing jobs, enrolled in an apprenticeship program, receiving Provincial Income Assistance, receiving Federal Employment Insurance, or just interested in what’s happening in the local labour market, you’ve come to the right place.
Please visit our website at www.gthiringsolutions.ca for more information.