Actions and Detail Panel
NutriFood2017- Second International Conference on Advances in Human Nutriti...
Sat, 8 Jul 2017, 9:00 AM – Sun, 9 Jul 2017, 5:00 AM EDT
“Human Nutrition through Food Engineering”
We welcome individual paper presentations, panel sessions, round table discussions, performances, short films and posters. Your participation in NutriFood2017 may be under the following categories ( Original research paper, published article, Dissertation/PhD thesis, Research abstract, Listener, Digital poster, Co-author, and Virtual )
All abstracts of the registered participants will be published in the conference abstract book with a Canadian ISBN 978-0-9951985-9-x-x . The full papers will be accepted through a double blind reviewed process and will be published online and forwarded a copy to Canadian Archives for future preservation. The conference book will be deposited at the US Congress Library the largest library in the world.
We will submit the proceedings to be indexed in the Thomson Reuters, SCOPUS, Google Scholar for possible Indexing.
Main Sub Themes of the conference
- Advanced Food Processing Technologies
- Food Biotechnology and Nutrition
- New developments in food engineering
- Food Science
- Food Toxicology
- Health Nutrition
- Molecular Nutrition
- Nutrition in Developing Countries
- Nutritionist Communications
- Advanced biotechnological and Nano-science developments and applications
- Consumer attitudes to food and risk assessment.
- Food function and relationships between diet and disease
- Molecular, micro- and macro-structure
- Rapid techniques for online control
- Risk assessment of both biological and non-biological hazards in food