Overview of OCMC
The Ontario Colleges’ Marketing Competition (OCMC) brings hundreds of highly motivated business students and dynamic faculty together to showcase their business talents and earn top awards for teamwork and strategic thinking.
For years, Sheridan has been well represented by a team of professional and capable Marketing and Advertising students at the Ontario Colleges’ Marketing Competition (OCMC). We are looking to continue this tradition at this year’s competition. Algonquin College is the host for this year’s event which will be held November 16 and 17 in Ottawa.
Over 200 students, along with their faculty coaches, from colleges all over Ontario will attend the competition which is made up of 8 case-based competitions, 2 non-case competitions and the Quiz Bowl.
- You are a full-time marketing or advertising diploma student
- You will be in at least semester 3 of your program in September 2017
- Maintain a B GPA in the fall semester for Marketing and Advertising courses
- Have not completed an undergraduate or graduate degree in business from another educational institution.
- Be able to train 2-3 hours per week in the Fall semester
- Maintain full-time student status
- You are able to attend OCMC on November 16,17 and 18 in Ottawa
- Must attend the OCMC Tryouts on Wednesday April 26 at the HMC Campus where the OCMC finalists will be selected.
Find out more here: http://www.slideshare.net/secret/bpZsLpXOwtYGgg