The 7th annual OGA Conference will welcome leaders in the geothermal industry from across North America. It will be the must-attend networking and knowledge building opportunity of the year for this sector.
- Ontario’s Climate Change Action Plan: One Year Later
- The Enbridge proposition: can a natural gas utility change the rules for geothermal
- Infrastructure Ontario’s energy strategy and the potential for geothermal
- American and European Perspectives on the Ontario Marketplace
- The link to energy efficiency and the role of IESO
- The latest research from the Toronto Atmospheric Fund studies
- Private sector low carbon initiatives: Ellis Don leads the way
Visit ontariogeothermal.ca for conference updates.