Our next webinar covers the topic of Young Workers and Young Supervisors and their specific health and safety vulnerability issues in the workplace. We will:
- Discuss what makes young workers vulnerable in the workplace;
- Describe what can go wrong when young workers aren’t trained, supervised or empowered in the workplace;
- Outline a tool developed by the Institute of Work and Health in order to assess worker vulnerability;
- Explore specific workplace hazards that can influence vulnerability; and
- Discuss the positive influence that young supervisors and mentors can have on young workers and how their own experiences can be used to positively impact health and safety in the workplace
Speakers: go2HR’s health and safety team, WorkSafeBC and a young supervisor from the hospitality industry!
Cost: $49.00 + applicable taxes
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact Stephanie Mallalieu via email or phone 604-633-9787 ext. 220.