Actions and Detail Panel
Once Upon a Time: Attracting Investment Apr. 27, 2017
Thu, 27 April 2017, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM MDT
Are you struggling to articulate your impact in a grant, a nomination for an award or with a funder? Attend this session to learn to tell the story of your impact in a way that will attract the investment of the community.
As a participant you will:
- Understanding the impact of a great story
- Identifying the components of successful storytelling
- Understand how to tell the right story to the right audience
- Identifying the role of your data in storytelling
- Individuals who are raising resource for their organization
- Date: April 27, 2017
- Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Facilitator: Victoria Smith
- Location: Propellus Boardroom, Floor 11, Kahanoff Centre, 1170 105 - 12 Avenue SE
- Pricing: Member $50.00 Non-Member $100.00
- Refreshments and light snacks will be provided
Workshop Registration and Cancellation Policies:
There is a maximum of two registrants per organization. If you have more than two colleagues interested in registering for the workshop, consider signing up for a facilitated learning session! Contact Lori DeLuca at (403) 231-1439 or email@example.com with inquiries.
To cancel your registration, please notify a Propellus staff member at (403) 265-5633 or firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours in advance of the workshop, in which a full refund can be given at that time. Last minute cancellations and no shows will have the option to transfer their registration to another workshop within the same year, otherwise no refund will be given.