San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
For a $2 entrance fee (ages 16+) and then you can do the following - all in support of CMHA York and South Simcoe:
- Shop from over 40 vendors
- Bid on over 100 silent auction items
- Have fun in the kids area ($3 per ticket or 4 for $10) which includes a face painter, balloon artist, photo booth, craft area and a candy buffet table
- Enjoy the magic of a local magician
- Enjoy some delicious treats from a variety of businesses
- Music Entertainment from Owen in the children's area
Please invite all your friends, the more, the merrier and the more we can raise for a great cause
Everyone who brings a food bank donation will receive an extra raffle ticket.
For more information about this show and why I'm doing my Mental Health fundraising - please visit www.judybrunton.ca
For more information about CMHA York and South Simcoe - please visit http://www.cmha-yr.on.ca/
I'm not charging the price on Eventbrite, but there is a $2 fee payable at the door when you show up.
When & Where
Avid fundraiser for the Canadian Mental Health Association York and South Simcoe.