Ontario Council for University Lifelong Learning--2016 Retreat and AGM
Register today for the 2016 OCULL Retreat and AGM at the Cambridge Hotel in Cambridge, Ontario will continue the OCULL tradition of providing opportunities to learn from and network with experts and colleagues in online teaching and learning and continuing education.
Embracing the theme "Blurring the Lines-Merging the Borders: The Integration of Face-to-Face and Online Learning," the retreat will highlight topics such as:
- Continuing and online learning units as hubs for innovation
- Meeting Labour Market Shortages with university CE Competency-Based Education
- How teaching online influences instructors' approach to the classroom (and vice versa)
- Online students: what do they need from us
- eCampusOntario's 2016-17 initiatives and updates