San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What is the Marketing User Group?
WaterTAP’s quarterly Marketing User Group (MUG) meetings bring together entrepreneurs, senior level executives, and communications experts to learn about best practices in B2B water technology marketing.
Whether your markets lie in Ontario, or throughout the world, MUG meetings offer practical solutions for common challenges like understanding and implementing online networking and communications technologies, harnessing the power of digital media, reaching new markets, and coping with tight budgets and short deadlines.
The 2017 Marketing User Group Series
Venue: 250 Yonge Street, 35th Floor, Toronto
Time: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- April 11: Creating and Telling Your Compelling Company Story
- June 7: The Art of Writing Proposals
- September 12: Building Networks and Generating Leads at Events
- December 5: Digital Promotion - Where Should You Spend Your Marketing Dollars?
What is the Ontario Water Innovator Passport?
This special offer from WaterTAP includes:
- A discounted subscription for the 2017 Marketing User Group series (four events for the price of three)
- Exclusive discounts for other WaterTAP events, including Ontario Water Innovation Week conferences (TBA)
- Special water industry offers from partner organizations throughout the year.
The fine print
A limited number of Ontario Water Innovator Passports (25) will be available for purchase until March 31, 2017 or when passports sell out, whichever comes first.
Individual tickets are transferrable within organizations.
Passport holders will receive regular communication from WaterTAP confirming attendance at events, as well as advising of any upcoming or new offers from partners.
The Ontario Water Innovator Passport expires on December 31, 2017.
WaterTAP reserves the right to modify topics and reschedule event dates, but will advise passport holders of any changes. Partners reserve the right to limit or withdraw offers.
Save This Event
Ontario Investment and Trade Centre
250 Yonge Street
ON M5B 2L9
WaterTAP exists to champion and support Ontario's status as a world water technology hub. We bring private sector experience to the challenge of helping water technology entrepreneurs, customers, and investors make the connections and find the resources they need to keep our water sector prospering.