Meet the horses and their people, and explore a truly unique and affordable Christmas present that will delight the entire family. No horse experience necessary!
The Stable.ca's Open House & Gift Horse Sale:
• Saturday, December 10, 2016
• Tomiko Training Centre (near Puslinch)
• Arrive any time between 10:00am - 3:00pm
- visit with the horses 10:00am - 3:00am
- horses will be showcased training on the track in sets of 4 from 11:00 - 2:00, captured by drone camera for an in-house and streaming video show, complete with commentary and interviews.
• Shares of all available horses (starting at $100/share) are available for purchase on-site
• Experts and fellow shareholders in The Stable.ca will be on-hand to answer your questions
• Complimentary hot drinks and snacks
• Heated viewing area (limited seating)
• Horses will be driven by some of Canada's top reinsmen
• Free parking & admission (non-perishable food item for the Guelph Food Bank is appreciated)
All attendees will receive a catalogue (via email) on Dec. 9/16 of all horses for which shares are available for purchase. The catalogue will include a schedule of when each horse will be showcased on the training track during the Open House.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
No, but all children must be accompanied by an adult at all times, and you will be required to sign a Waiver Of Liability to enter the barn area.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Anthony MacDonald at 519-400-4263 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Will I be pressured to buy a share of a horse? What if we just want to come meet the horses
You will never be pressured by The Stable.ca to make any purchases. And we would LOVE for you to come meet our horses!
Can I actually buy a share(s) on the day of the Open House? What forms of payment will you accept?
You can buy shares on the day-of. We accept cheque, cash, PayPal, credit card (via PayPal) and email money transfers.