Actions and Detail Panel
Operations - Pathway to Success
Tue, 14 February 2017, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM PST
Determine and describe your Key Resources, Key Activities and Key Partners.
- Key Resources- identify the key resources you need to start and grow your business: facilities, equipment, supplies, software, inventory and more.
- Key Activities- outline your production/service plan and understand your capacity, develop an operating cycle, goal setting and milestones, drafting contracts and agreements and, contingency planning. Risk management and contingency planning.
- Key Partners- identify and describe who will help you leverage and grow your business: professional experts, contractors, suppliers, associations and more.
- HR Management and development including an overview of employment law
- Succession Planning to know your options and prepare for your eventual exit strategy
- Incorporate your business operations information into a business plan template
Facilitated by Sherri Flavel, Business Development Officer at Community Futures Fraser Fort George