Actions and Detail Panel
OPHA 2016 Annual General Meeting
Mon, 7 November 2016, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM EST
The OPHA is pleased to invite you to its 67th Annual General Meeting held in conjunction with OPHA's 2016 Fall Forum.
The Annual General Meeting provides OPHA members a glimpse of the breadth of public health issues that OPHA has addressed over the past year, along with the wide range of exciting activities, from knowledge exchange to advocacy, that OPHA has engaged in.
- Learn more about OPHA accomplishments in 2015-16
- Help shape the future direction and initiatives for OPHA in 2016-17.
- Vote on resolutions, the new slate of officers and our auditors.
- Hear the President’s report (as required by our bylaws).
All documents for the AGM 2016 are posted on the Members-Only Section of the OPHA website (www.opha.on.ca) under the “Member’s Lounge” menu option.
Unable to attend?
If you are unable to come in-person, ensure your voice is heard by submitting your proxy (provided in the AGM package). Should you have any questions, direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a question?
About the OPHA 2016 Fall Forum
OPHA's 2016 Forum theme is HEALTH FOR ALL - Closing the Health Equity Divide.
Vibrant health should be achievable by all. Yet, this is not true for far too many Ontarians who may be unfairly and unjustly disadvantaged due to their income, education, race, or other markers of social status. At this year's Forum, you will join leaders and professionals from across the health system to explore how together we can effectively address these health inequities and pursue a vision of health for all Ontarians.
- Be inspired by leaders and thinkers to persevere in your health equity work,
- Be challenged to think about and integrate health equity in novel ways,
- Learn from the experiences of colleagues engaged in health equity work at the local level,
- Gain practical skills, tools, and resources to enhance your work in promoting health equity,
- Be a part of one of the largest health tradeshows in North American and networkwith leaders and professionals from across the health sector.