Actions and Detail Panel
Optimizing Diet and Digestion - West Chester
Sat, 10 December 2016, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM EST
Are you looking to optimize your digestive health naturally?
Do you want to reduce the number of supplements that you are taking?
Are you looking for easier ways to prepare healthy meals and save time?
Join us for this workshop and learn how to optimize your diet and digestion in a fun and engaging environment with other who are also looking to better themselves.
This workshop will cover topics such as:
- How to save time in the kitchen with freezer meal prep featuring WildTree Primal Freezer Meal Kits**
- Recipes for easy freezer meals at home
- Eating more mindfully
- Essential oils for cooking and digestive support
- How to increase healthy gut bacteria through foods
- Using superfoods to accelerate your healing
- Using spices as medicine
- Optimizing meal timing
- The importance of your environment and who you eat with
- How to make the perfect smoothies and juices
- Healthy snacks for busy people
We hope that you can join us for this amazing event, we look forward to connecting with you and helping you feel your best!
This event is FREE to Living Proof patients. If you bring a friend you will be given a $25 gift card to use towards supplements and services at Living Proof Institute.
**WildTree Primal Freezer Meal Kits will be available for purchase at the end of the workshop for $83.07. Each kit includes shopping lists, instructions, spices and oils needed to make easily 30 freezer meals at home!
Please join us for a fun filled workshop!