Organizational Maturity: Making Project Management Work in Any Setting
"DISCLAIMER. The Society of PM Professionals in choosing to use the Eventbrite event registration system was not aware that Eventbrite makes a practice of adding commercial messages to the web pages associated with registering for a Society event. The placement of such advertisements is contrary to the express Constitutional provision prohibiting the Society from engaging in advertising for any other endeavour. The Society apologises for this situation and emphasises that it does not endorse the advertised products or services in any way whatsoever.The Society is taking measures to ensure that there is no repetition of this situation."
Please Plan to Join us for an Informative Seminar around the theme:
" Organizational Maturity: Making Project Management Work in Any Setting"
Here are our workshops and presentations planned for the day:
1) Presentation: "Project Leadership in an Emotionally Charged Environment": Paulus Mau, PMP
You’re invited to a presentation by Paulus, who will be sharing experiences with you on applying contemporary project leadership concepts that were effective in a professional setting to the Parent Advisory Council. Lots of lessons learned. Short discussion follows.
2) Presentation/Workshop: "Excel as a PM with the Power of a Mastermind Group" Suzanne Fontaine, PMP
3) Workshop: "Writing a Better Resume: What PM's Need to Know": Judy Waywood-Cox, PMP
Ever read a boring resume? Ever been bored reading our own resume? This workshop is designed to give you practical tips in reviewing and revising resumes, ultimately your own resume, to make them interesting, to the point nad informative. You will get time to practice and critic sample resumes as well as your own if you have come along with a resume.
4) Workshop: "Learning Project Management": Walter Wawruck, PMP. In this participatory workshop we will share personal approaches to learning the craft of project management, and will contribute to a retrospective of memorable learnings from the professional development seminars we have attended.
5) Workshop: "Planning a Professional Development Program": Robert Schulz PMP. In this participatory workshop we will work in break-out groups to plan the 2017 program of seminars around selected themes.
6) Society AGM: John Cooke, PMP
Continental Breakfast, Lunch, and Refreshments are available all day
A hard-copy binder of the seminar proceedings, agenda, and society information is provided. If you would not like a binder, please notify the seminar Project Manager.
Questions: Please contact the seminar Project Manager, Robert Schulz, PMP at email@example.com
If you would like to receive our quarterly e-mail newsletter and be put on our distribution list for future seminars, please contact the Society Registrar, Robert Schulz, PMP @ firstname.lastname@example.org