Actions and Detail Panel
OSSA Confined Space Entry/Monitor
Tue, 20 December 2016, 7:30 AM – 2:30 PM MST
NorthStar Safety Training offers Fusion Safety Services Ltd. OSSA Confined Space course.
This Confined Space Entry and Monitor course is approximately 7 hours in duration and includes an instructor led powerpoint presentation, class exercises, videos and a written knowledge test.
The learning objectives of this Confined Space Entry and Monitor course are to ensure that students demonstrate an understanding of the following:
- The OSSA Regional Code of Practice requirements
- What a Confined Space and Restricted Space is
- The Training and competency requirements
- Recognition, evaluation and control of hazards and completing a hazard assessment
- Classification of Confined Space Levels
- Legislation requirements (Safety and Protection)
- Hazardous Substances and Energy (Isolation)
- Testing the Atmosphere
- Ventilation and Purging
- Neutralization and Inerting
- Entry Permit System
- Confined Space Monitor Responsibilities and Duties
- Emergency Response
- Personal Protective Equipment
To request a refund or transfer, NorthStar must receive two business days notice prior to scheduled course date or payment will be forfeited.